Old March 13th 16, 09:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default 115 bus on tour...

I've recently noticed that the 115, which is supposed to terminate at
Arbor Square in Stepney during works at Aldgate, seems to be following a
rather perverse route during the evenings (without passengers aboard).

This appears to include going along Cable Street, past Shadwell station
and then I believe up Cannon Street Road.

Is this just a long detour to turn the bus around to go back along
Commercial Road, or is it off somewhere else?

How are buses counted regarding weight restrictions except for access
(7.5T in this case), particularly when they are just transiting the area
without actually accessing anything?