Old May 11th 04, 11:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default That 'sicknote' Tube driver

woutster wrote:

If you go to www.bbc.co.uk/radio2 , to the 'Listen Again' section,
you can hear him speaking to Jeremy Vine on today's programme. This
should be available to listen to (and laugh at!) until Wednesday
lunchtime. He got quite a pasting from callers!

From what I understand of the nonsense that came out of his mouth is
that he was running and playing squash because he thought it would be
a good way to test his ankle. Shouldn't his rehab have been overseen
more properly by his doctor? And he didn't have any contact with
Occupational Health? That I find very hard to belief!

In the Guardian report cited earlier he claimed that the prescribed physio
was "monotonous and boring" so he played squash instead as a way of building
up his ankle

--
The presence of this sig indicates that I'm under the influence of
excess alcohol. Until I'm sober enough to remember to switch this sig

I apologise in advance for any offence caused :-)