Old April 2nd 16, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Rainbow Line

On 02.04.16 13:38, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:20:27 on Sat, 2 Apr 2016,
" remarked:

I remember that Cadbury had chocolate machines at most stations,
though they seem to have removed them about 10 years ago. Why was that?

Removed longer ago than that, I think.

Even when they worked, I suspect they probably vended more chocolate
bars to people with the necessary size of washers, rather than UK coinage.

I do remember that those machines appeared to often dispense more than
you purchased. I did not mind that.

One thing that I did not understand was why they removed the payphones
on the platforms.