Old April 6th 16, 03:34 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastender[_5_] View Post
Looking at the register of roadworks I can see near us there is:

"SCHEMES - FOOTWAY - Renew F/w, Install Table tops"

Start date: 21/03/2016
End date: 10/06/2016

can't see any activity yet - I presume is some pavement improvements
but what are table tops?
I live in Waltham Forest which has an anti-motor car Council.
They install speed humps at every opportunity. "Table tops" is
the term they use for speed humps installed at junctions and
which cover the entire road surface at the junction.