Old April 12th 16, 12:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default TfL, Oyster, contactless payment cards and Apple Pay.

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:44:32 +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
This is why you should check your journey history regularly if you use
pay-as-you-go. It frequently makes mistakes. I do so monthly, and most
months I've been over-charged at least twice.

I don't know why you are so unlucky. I've been using contactless since
it was in the trial phase and I'm yet to have a mistake.