Old July 21st 03, 07:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Heathrow-Croydon-Gatwick by rail

In article , Dave
writes
How difficult would it be to achieve a Heathrow-Croydon-Gatwick rail
connection ? It would reduce M25 load,*wouldn't it ?

I believe that all it needs is a small section of track to link the
GWML to the WLL to enable through running.

There's already a link a bit further west, travelling via Willesden.

Problem then would be fitting them in amongst all the existing
services, which won't be easy.

Exactly.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: