Old May 12th 04, 02:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Pre-Pay Oyster question

"Geoff Marshall" typed

If I buy a prepary Oyster card and load £20 onto it and then...

Use it for loads of journeys all over the tube, in one day, including before
09.30 AND going into Zones A-D, does it get up to £12.60 (the cost of a
peak-day travelcard) and then stop charging me? Or would it carry on
charging me for indivual journeys all day?

I don't think capping has been introduced for Oyster Pre Pay yet. You'd
be better off buying a Peak Travelcard.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.