Old April 17th 16, 10:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default The Bletchley Fly-over

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 09:59:23 +0100, Neil Williams

On 2016-04-16 07:32:36 +0000, Robin9 said:

It's years since I last travelled on the WCML so I have to ask.
Does the Bletchley flyover still exist or was it dismantled?

Yep, still there. It will be used for East West Rail if/when that
eventually happens. The odd binliner train used to use it relatively
recently.

As you say the flyover is intact. Although the last time I saw it,
small pieces of concrete seemed to have flaked and detached.
Once there were some platforms on the west side of Bletchley Station
for service from Oxford terminating at Bletchley. They were destroyed
several decades back by the nationalized railway.