Old April 21st 16, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Christopher Jolly[_2_] Christopher Jolly[_2_] is offline

Default Lea Bridge station opening 15th May 2016

On Thursday, 21 April 2016 13:23:07 UTC+1, Tim B wrote:
Lea Bridge apparently opening on Sunday 15th May 2016. When's the first train?

I've noticed there doesn't seem to be any sign of ticket barriers going in at the new Lea Bridge station. There doesn't seem to be any form of building shelter to accommodate them.

Trust me, as a local to Waltham Forest, give the local population scum an open station and they'll milk it for all its' worth...

---
Schnuzelbug

(Waltham Forest resident who thinks the borough's an absolute ********)