Old April 23rd 16, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tomorrow The Dreaded Marathon

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

On 23/04/2016 14:37, Offramp wrote:
Travelling around Central London by public transport is kiboshed
tomorrow owing to that ****ing Snickers ****.

The London Marathon is a fantastic event, I really mean that. If
anyone hasn't ever gone along to spectate properly then I'd highly
recommend it, it's actually quite moving.

Public transport remains is in operation tomorrow of course, but
buses will be significantly disrupted. But rail, subterranean or
otherwise, is the way to go.

Just as well we went to the LT Museum Depot open day today! Mind you, the GN
and Piccadilly Line to Acton Town will still be working tomorrow.

--
Colin Rosenstiel