Old May 12th 04, 05:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Oyster Bus Question

On Wed, 12 May 2004 at 14:49:38, zac wrote:

I have a Zone 1,2,3 & 4 Monthly travelcard at the moment.

How does this work in relation to using Buses. I want to use it for
journeys from Totteridge & Whetstone (LU Zone 4) area and go to High Barnet
area (LU Zone 5) ? Would this be accepted by the oyster reader ?

Apparently yes; we can use any bus in London, and, I believe, any
Tramlink stop, too, even outside the validity of our ticket.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 9 May 2004