Old May 12th 04, 11:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Croxley Link progress

Did anyone here know about this page:
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/about...re/croxley.asp

I haven't seen it before and I suspect that it has sprung up relatively
recently. It implies that progress is being made between TfL and Herts
CC as the Link is an important part of Herts CC's Local Plan.

They say that cost would be £50m, with consultation in August if the DfT
approve starting a TWA inquiry. Target is 2006 for start of
construction, 2009 in service.

Plans appear to be quite detailed, with diagrams of Ascot Road and
Watford West stations, and artist's impressions of the new viaduct
connecting the two branches.

Closure of Watford Met is deemed "possible" rather than certain.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7