Old May 13th 04, 12:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default Help with choice of London-Airport transfers

In message ,
Paul R writes
Need help with 2 trips:

Will arrive Heathrow at 0730h on a Friday in June and need transport to
Grovesnor House Hotel on Park Lane. That same evening will need transport to
Gatwick to meet family member who arrives at 1930h and will need transport
from Gatwick back to Grosvenor House Hotel.

What suggestions does anyone have for best mode of transport, considering
hour of arrival at Heathrow and return trip from Gatwick to hotel?

I can help with BOTH trips.

I am a licensed London (black cab) taxi driver. Contact me by e-mail and
I can give you a reduced price for almost all of your journeys (you may
have to take a train to Gatwick where I would meet you on my way in to
work - I live on the South Coast and pass Gatwick on my way to/from
central London.

Mike

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England