Old April 29th 16, 09:52 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default uk.r meet?

"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at 18:00 -
two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of the more local
uk.r users to attend?

My email is , if you wish to attend drop me a
mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if only one
person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

======

Add uk.transport.london

--
Mike D