Old April 30th 16, 10:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default uk.r meet?

On Friday, 29 April 2016 22:51:46 UTC+1, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at 18:00 -
two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of the more local
uk.r users to attend?

My email is , if you wish to attend drop me a
mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if only one
person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

I might be able to go along but how will I recognize other newsgroupies?