Old May 1st 16, 10:00 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default uk.r meet?

On 30/04/2016 21:15, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , Michael R N Dolbear
writes

"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at
18:00 - two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of
the more local uk.r users to attend?

My email is , if you wish to attend drop
me a mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if
only one person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

Sadly, We'll be in Canada.

I shall be baby-sitting.

--
Graeme Wall