Old May 13th 04, 09:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Oyster Prepay on buses

Steve Peake wrote:

All this talk of oyster prompted me to go looking for when we will finally
be able to use the prepay on the bus, all I could find is

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X20D45948

So its available from this Sunday?

For something thats coming in three days time all the normal LT websites
seem strangly silent on the issue.

Steve

Paul Corfield said that an LU internal memo also said this Sunday; at
hustings on Tuesday, Ken Livingstone said "within the next two to three
weeks" and that advertising was being prepared now. I'm crossing my
fingers for Sunday and putting off buying the next book of Saver tickets.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7