Old May 5th 16, 12:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The 20 blackspots for toxic air in London

On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 12:11:09PM -0500, wrote:
In article ,
(Mizter T) wrote:
Nice bit of camera work there... one could almost take away the
impression that it was a CPGB-ML rally, rather than them being one of
the great many different groups that turned up that day.

I kinda assumed that. If the CPGB-ML were there then so were loads of other
Trots.

And the Trots were probably out-numbered by non-Trots.

(I'm no particular Corbyn fan I should add.)

Neither am I.

Nor am I. I voted a mixture of Lib Dem and Tory today and think that
this non-story about him attending an event that some other people also
attended is one of the stupidest things I've seen this year.

--
David Cantrell | Pope | First Church of the Symmetrical Internet

There are many different types of sausages. The best are
from the north of England. The wurst are from Germany.
-- seen in alt.2eggs...