Old May 5th 16, 12:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default The 20 blackspots for toxic air in London

On Thu, 05 May 2016 13:32:31 +0100, David Cantrell
wrote:

On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 12:11:09PM -0500, wrote:
In article ,
(Mizter T) wrote:
Nice bit of camera work there... one could almost take away the
impression that it was a CPGB-ML rally, rather than them being one of
the great many different groups that turned up that day.

I kinda assumed that. If the CPGB-ML were there then so were loads of other
Trots.

And the Trots were probably out-numbered by non-Trots.

(I'm no particular Corbyn fan I should add.)

Neither am I.

Nor am I. I voted a mixture of Lib Dem and Tory today and think that
this non-story about him attending an event that some other people also
attended is one of the stupidest things I've seen this year.

The point wasn't that he attended it, but that he felt that it was the
right thing to do and the best use of his time, just before polling
day, and with all the anti-Semitism rows going on in the Labour party.