Old May 6th 16, 03:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default The 20 blackspots for toxic air in London

Robin9 wrote:

David Cantrell;155455 Wrote:
On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 09:55:18PM -0000, Recliner wrote:-
Robin9 wrote:-
Sooner or later, Ukip are going to wake up and realise that they
can win the Mayoral election if they come out and state boldly
that the current policies are idiotic. I'm surprised it hasn't yet
dawned on them that they ought to campaign on behalf of
motorists.-
The mayoral election is this week, and the UKIP candidate will be lucky
get 10% of the first preference votes.-

Because whoever it is hasn't bothered to do any campaigning, let alone
tell anyone about any policies he has that differentiate himself from
the other serious candidates and which lie within the mayor's powers.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

Safety tip: never strap firearms to a hamster

. . . I used the term "wake up" because it is obvious the
UKIP candidate simply does not understand what London
politics is about.

Well, he managed to come third... of the no-hoper candidates. In other
words, *fifth*, beaten by both the Green and LD candidates, and of course
very far behind the two serious candidates. At least he managed to beat the
Women's Equality Party and George Galloway.