Old May 6th 16, 09:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default New Thameslink indicators

Lew 1 wrote:

I do like the new train indicators at St Pancras and Farringdon...

See
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1dp4qf7ug...%2051.jpg?dl=0

Certainly can't be worse then the unclear mess we had before.

I do hope these become the new 'standard' - they are exceptionally clear.

Yes, that's a big improvement. I suppose they will really be needed in a
couple of years or so, when there's a much wider range of TL routes and
destinations served from those platforms (both north and south bound).