Old May 7th 16, 11:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Mayor Sadiq

On Sat, 07 May 2016 08:55:36 +0100
e27002 aurora wrote:
On Fri, 06 May 2016 19:40:40 GMT, d wrote:
Indeed. Perhaps the former human rights parasite who's just been voted in
and used to sue the police for compensation for assorted scum, can ask some

of
the people he used to share a platform with what the latest bomb making
techniques are and figure out how to defend the tube against them.

Historically the City of London was outwith any county. The current
GLA consists of large areas of annexed from neighboring counties. Had
the historic county structure remained those sections would be outside
Mr Khan's grip.

Shame on the people of the GLA for voting in this low-life.

Well, he got a lot of the ethnic vote (though I suspect not many from Hindus)
and naturally the useful idiots of the left would vote for him but I suspect
it was more a case of Goldsmith lost due to his woeful campaign than Kahn
winning plus 8 years of buffoonery and little to show for it from Johnson
which didn't do the Tories any favours.

--
Spud