Old May 9th 16, 08:51 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Train driver ethnicity

On Mon, 09 May 2016 07:29:59 +0100
Martin Edwards wrote:
On 5/8/2016 11:07 AM, e27002 aurora wrote:
On Sun, 8 May 2016 02:38:52 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/...o-many-white-m
n-on-transport-for-lon

Not that Mr Khan is racist!

I think his point was that, relative to the numbers of minorities, the
numbers working on public transport are small. As for his being racist,

Seriously? You ever been on a london bus and seen the driver?

this is just the usual reactionary self-pity. It's a bit off thread,
but in Birmingham I have never seen a black or brown person on a road crew.

So what? Perhaps they don't want to do it. Maybe we should press-gang some
into ditch digging and see how well that goes down with this scumbag and his
mates in the race relations industry.

--
Spud