Old May 9th 16, 01:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Rails under Heathrow

In message of Thu, 5 May
2016 13:42:23 in uk.railway, Recliner
writes
There have been quite a few posts lately about the railway lines and
stations under Heathrow, so I went along yesterday to refresh my
memory. I use Heathrow quite often, but am normally encumbered by
luggage and in a hurry to check-in or go home, but this trip was pure
sight-seeing:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...57667996346665

A few points:

[snip]

- We know that the current terminating platforms at T5 will become
through platforms in a few years. But you can't yet see anything
before the platform ends:

Please include me in your we.
I don't yet know "terminating platforms at T5 will become
through platforms in a few years"

--
Walter Briscoe