Old May 13th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Kitchen Phil Kitchen is offline

Default Oyster Prepay on buses

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:37:45 +0100, "Phil Kitchen"
wrote:

Oyster Pre-Pay will charge you 70p per bus trip instead of £1 so if you
do not make regular trips that would justify the purchase of a One Day
or Weekly Bus pass then it will be a useful card to have. Think of
Oyster as a more flexible version of the Saver ticket for buses that can
also give you discounts on the Tube and DLR if you need to make use of
them.
--
Paul C

Excellent, thanks. I do not travel to often, as I normally travel to
Surbiton, and then on to Portsmouth or London via NR. It will be a lot more
easier than using the savers i forsee!