Old May 11th 16, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Train driver ethnicity

On Wed, 11 May 2016 14:23:58 +0100
Water musician wrote:
If you think “pushing a button once a minute” is all that’s involved in
being a train driver, perhaps we should take pity on your ignorance – and
either ignore you or perhaps take a more Maoist approach and send you for
some “re-education”.

Odd then how the northern line driver on the recent C5 documentary was
happily chatting away to the camera crew in the cab while the train drove
itself then. I guess we missed the complex part of the job where she pressed
the ON button and did some basic checks.

But feel free to tell us all about the complex bits that these documentaries
always miss.

Alternatively, most good Usenet newsreaders have easy-to-use KILL functions.
Sadly, they simply modify the behaviour of local software rather than that of
the miscreant.

Oh dear. How thoughtless of them.

--
Spud