Old May 11th 16, 05:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default Train driver ethnicity

On Mon, 9 May 2016 22:44:11 +0100, Mizter T

On 2016-05-09 14:27:29 +0000, Paul Corfield said:
[...]
Wasn't he just referring to the make up of the TfL board?

Yes but why let facts get in the way of irrational, unfounded
"debate"?

Indeed. There's one school of thought that racist trolls should be
oppsed at every turn, another that it's best to ignore them. I tend to
do both depending on my blood pressure but should know that the latter
is the best way home.

It's the internet, and like I said elsewhere this (utl) is now an old
and very dusty crevice thereof. Much (but not all) political debate on
the internet is moronic and based on who can shout loudest, at least
according to those who seemingly enjoy shouting loud. (I say seemingly
enjoy because I suspect many are pretty joyless people.)

That said, we should bear in mind that 'Spud', Adrian Hudson and others
of their ilk are now deeply marginalised and downtrodden people. Apparently.

Your tacit endorsement of "eastenders" accusation of racism, on my
part, is noted. In this regard you a
1. Incorrect. Anyone who knows me would find the accusation truly
laughable.
2. Discourteous. I thought you were better than THAT.
3. Hypocritical. You seem to have no problem with Mr. Khan's intended
tokenism with regard to the TfL board. This is racism plain and
simple. The board should consist of those candidates best suited to
serve on it, regardless of their complexion or other features.

Racism is racism regardless of whether it is old style segregation, or
modern day quotas. One either believes "All men are created equal, or
one does not".