Old May 11th 16, 08:02 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default Train driver ethnicity

On Tue, 10 May 2016 17:43:09 +0100, Neil Williams

On 2016-05-09 21:49:55 +0000, Mizter T said:

Have you read the story?

Yes, and I oppose much of what some term "positive discrimination".

One way he might reshape the Board to achieve better representation
might be elected local representatives, however. But I do really,
really dislike selecting people on age, sex, race, religion etc purely
to meet statistics. Selection should be on ability to do the job and
nothing else, or based on open election.

ABSOLUTELY.

Thank you Neil.