Old May 14th 16, 12:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Sadiq's proposed new anti-pollution measures

In message , at 11:56:21 on
Sat, 14 May 2016, Recliner remarked:

A lot of quite new diesels will suffer a big fall in resale value if
they're effectively no longer usable in London.

A windfall for those of us outside London.

The only times I drive inside the North Circular is when playing
Taxi-Dad for my daughter who is coming to the end of her studies at UCL
in a couple of weeks.

Will TfL in future be providing tube trains with enough luggage space
for the likes of her to termly-commute into Z2 where most of her fellow
students live, from some kiss-and-ride railhead outside the North
Circular?