Old May 14th 04, 06:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] m_l_dickinson@hotmail.com is offline

Default Interesting changes to NR Fares

On 14 May 2004 00:43:04 GMT, Robin May
wrote:

Dave Arquati wrote the following in:

Ken or TfL (can't remember which, although it doesn't make much
difference) said at one point that they had reached an agreement
regarding Oyster with three TOCs. Silverlink and Thameslink fit
the bill here - and doesn't the NLL have Oyster readers installed?
I smell prepay on the way. (With the third TOC being South Central
perhaps?)

What about c2c? I'd heard things about them and oyster.

Oyster including Prepay is already valid on all c2c services in
Greater London except Barking -Rainham..