Old July 21st 03, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default the quest for safety

"Clive" wrote in message

I live in Copeland a district of Cumbria. We've just hat the free
Cumbrian gazette delivered which points out that the local councils are
expected to make up their money by Parking, legal or otherwise schemes.

I resent paying to park - just one more reason I use a vehicle which I can
park free of charge :-)

--
Guy
===