Old May 14th 04, 08:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default That 'sicknote' Tube driver

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in message ...
In article , Boltar
writes
Or fired. Anyone who takes over 200 days off sick is either an invalid or
taking the ****. Given that he could play squash he certainly wasn't
the former.

[...]
getting sick pay when theres clearly nothing
wrong with him.

You are clearly a complete and utter idiot.

There are *plenty* of circumstances where one can be able to play squash
yet be unable to do a job like train driving. I do a desk job, and there

Maybe there are , but he was claiming a dodgy ankle. Please do explain how
he could play squash with a bad ankle but couldn't drive a train with one?
(Oh , and spare me the heroic leading passengers through the tunnel crap, if
he can walk he can do that). So , please , explain...

are plenty of circumstances where I would be able to play squash[*] but
not do my job. I've even suffered a few.

[*] In the physical sense not the skill sense - my co-ordination is such
that, even after half a dozen lessons, I was as likely to miss as hit
the ball.

Stop talking out your arse, its beginning to smell around here.

B2003