Old May 20th 16, 03:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default 08.08 To Willesden Junction

On 2016\05\19 18:03, Robin9 wrote:

Thank you for that. What is strange is that there was no
announcement warning passengers that Gospel Oak would
be avoided. I imagine someone unfamiliar with the train -
someone like me! - would board, assuming all the usual stops
would be made. Gospel Oak is one the three stations where
large numbers of people alight.

Not because they want Gospel Oak but because they want to change onto
the westbound NLL... but I agree there should be an announcement.