Old May 14th 04, 08:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default That 'sicknote' Tube driver

"Piccadilly Pilot" wrote in message ...
Boltar wrote:
"Piccadilly Pilot" wrote in message
Jack Taylor wrote:
If you go to www.bbc.co.uk/radio2 , to the 'Listen Again' section,
you can hear him speaking to Jeremy Vine on today's programme. This
should be available to listen to (and laugh at!) until Wednesday
lunchtime. He got quite a pasting from callers!

Interesting that none of them took into account the question of
safety if he
were to return to work in an unfit state.

You're not a mate of Bob Crowes are you?

No, are you in favour of running an unsafe railway?

Oh here we go , the standard issue "safety" question to question. I think
that says it all about you mate.

Have you ever suffered serious physical injury?

*LOL*. Oh please , are you for real?? Yes I have actually , and it was a damn
site more than a bust ankle and I still managed to go back to work with
plaster casts because some of us in this world behave like adults and take
our responsibilities seriously. Unlike you wasters down at LUL it seems.
Nice little gravy train for you lot isn't it? 32K a year, fairly easy job apart
from a few unsociable hours, as many sick days as you like. I think I'm in the
wrong job.

B2003