Old May 20th 16, 11:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Night Tube

Schnuzelbug (Chris Date) wrote:
I'll probably make some use of the Night Tube once it begins in August,
are there any restrictions for Freedom Pass holders?

I can use my Freedom Pass 24 hours a day on all TfL services but I'm just
curious that there aren't no restrictions for the 'new' night service.

I'd be amazed if you can't use your Freedom Pass on the Night Tube, just as
on the day Tube. After all, it works on night buses.

But it might be better to ask questions like this in utl, despite your
expressed distaste for it. After all, you wouldn't want to make
non-Londoners jealous, would you?