Old May 14th 04, 11:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default That 'sicknote' Tube driver

In article ,
Boltar wrote:
Maybe there are , but he was claiming a dodgy ankle. Please do explain how
he could play squash with a bad ankle but couldn't drive a train with one?

Frankly, I don't know if it's likely that an ankle injury could
be fit for a game of squash, but not for driving a train. That's
because I don't know much about driving trains, or ankles.

So, I have to rely on expert opinion. You medical qualifications are?

--
You dont have to be illiterate to use the Internet, but it help's.