Old May 31st 16, 08:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Optimist Optimist is offline

Default Which bus has the steepest climb?

On Sun, 22 May 2016 05:43:56 -0700 (PDT), Offramp wrote:

A while ago I got on a bus which went to Mill Hill East. It went up and up and up and up.

But which bus route has the highest vertical climb?

The road from Anerley to Crystal Palace Parade is one of the steepest. When I was a nipper the
trolley buses (route 654) used to take this in their stride. When they were abolished, my school
pals gleefully told me that the replacement motor buses (routes 154 and 157) conked out on the first
day.