Old May 14th 04, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default That 'sicknote' Tube driver

In article ,
Jack Taylor wrote:
My initial reaction to this guy was to damn him as a 'lead-swinger' but,
having read much more about the case and heard some of his points from his
own mouth, rather than as they have been reported, I'm beginning to think
that there is a little bit more to this than meets the eye!

There always is more than meets the eye, when comparing Real Life (tm)
with anything printed in a newspaper.

--
You dont have to be illiterate to use the Internet, but it help's.