Old June 6th 16, 11:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default New Tube map shows Croydon Tramlink for the first time

On 06/06/2016 12:06, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2016\06\06 11:44, Recliner wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:

http://content.tfl.gov.uk/standard-tube-map.pdf

Londonist interviews the cartographer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raQ3o88SOiA

I hadn't realised that hadn't been done before. But it does look odd
leaving out non-TfL rail lines. For example, on that map, East Croydon
looks like a little wayside halt compared to West Croydon. I wonder if
the
other lines shouldn't have been shown in a pale grey?

There is of course a map that shows all rail lines plus the danglebahn.
http://content.tfl.gov.uk/london-rai...rvices-map.pdf

While I'm here, the Overground map in the Goblin trains (which is
presumably the same as the one in the other Overground trains) is AWFUL.
I know it's topological, but Liverpool Street has ended up in completely
the wrong part of the map. I don't know why Overground maps even
exist... there is no Underground map in tube trains or anywhere.

There's a central area map on Underground trains.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.