Old June 7th 16, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Uber are seeking more drivers!

In message
-septe
mber.org, at 15:52:16 on Tue, 7 Jun 2016, Recliner
remarked:
The idea that (some/most) Uber drivers can reduce their costs by only
serving the cheaper customer whilst leaving the higher costs of servicing
disabled people only to black cabs is simply unacceptable.

How many normal mini cabs can carry disabled passengers?

Depends on the disability. I don't think I've ever been in a minicab
that *could* carry a wheelchair, but neither have I been in one which
*couldn't* carry a deaf or blind person.