Old May 14th 04, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default That 'sicknote' Tube driver

Kat wrote in message ...
In message , Jack Taylor
writes

"Kat" wrote in message
I don't believe SP was referring to Clive as a troll but the person
Clive was replying to...
(One of the problems with 2D conversations)

It doesn't help with me being half asleep whilst I'm reading through uk.r
and u.t.l !!! ;-))

LOL!
B2003 is your usual sort of LU-staff hater; cast from the CJG mould but
lacking the elegant turn of phrase ;-)

I don't hate LUL staff, in fact I don't even hate this guy though I believe
he's a waste of space. What I do hate is the get-away-with-it mentality that
seems to be prevalent. And judging by the fact that I've been called a troll
(uk.transport.london speak for someone who actually had an opinion and doesn't
just bleat along in time with the rest of the sheep) it seems that a lot of
people on here have no problem with it. Which sums up Britain today.

B2003