Old June 9th 16, 08:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Kahn fares u-turn

On 09/06/2016 08:08, Mizter T wrote:
Thus for Vauxhall to Westminster, the TfL fare (for travel only on the
Tube) is £2.40 peak or off-peak, or the NR+TfL through fare is £4.10
peak / £3.50 off-peak.

These differences, nearly a factor of 2:1 for peak time travel, are
rather excessive, and I've been caught by them one or twice before.
What I wonder is how do they work it out for journeys which one can do
in any of three ways (TfL only, NR only, and both) where there is only a
common gate-line at each end, for example Farringdon to Kentish Town?

--
Clive Page