Old May 14th 04, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Pre Pay on buses

On Fri, 14 May 2004 08:08:58 +0100, "Ian Mellor"
wrote:

Yesterday, I made two journeys on a 157 bus and two journeys on a tram using
Pre Pay. I was deducted 70p for each journey and on each occasion the
remaining balance was displayed.
I believe that "fare capping" is not in operation and this seems to be
verified by the fact that the web site shows my balance as £7.20. Whereas I
believe a one day bus pass is currently £2.50.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my post earlier this week on this
subject.

--
Paul C