Old May 14th 04, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default That 'sicknote' Tube driver

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...

I don't hate LUL staff, in fact I don't even hate this guy though I

believe
he's a waste of space. What I do hate is the get-away-with-it mentality

that
seems to be prevalent. And judging by the fact that I've been called a

troll
(uk.transport.london speak for someone who actually had an opinion and

doesn't
just bleat along in time with the rest of the sheep) it seems that a lot

of
people on here have no problem with it. Which sums up Britain today.

Whether or not I agree with you opinion(s) I wholeheartedly defend your
right to express them. As you say, it is PC these days not to have an
opinion or, if you do, not to express it. Grey days indeed!