Old May 14th 04, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default That 'sicknote' Tube driver

"Piccadilly Pilot" wrote:
So you do approve of running an unsafe railway. Thank you for the
confirmation.

Employing someone who's taken 218 days off sick in 5 years and hadn't
worked for 12 MONTHS before he was sacked because of an ankle injury would
be unsafe either because a) he's obviously seriously unwell and shouldn't
be in charge of a train full of hundreds of people or b) he doesn't
take his job and responsibilities seriously. Now you tell me pal how someone
can be well enough to play squash but not well enough so sit onj his arse and
drive a train. Please , give me your full medical insight , I'm all ears...

Firstly I don't work for London Underground Ltd and never have done. Whether
or not one can do one's job with a plaster cast surely depends on the job.

Interesting name your post under then if thats the case.

It's you who's the pillock because, as usual with people like you, you can't
think about anyone or anything except yourself.

Oh ok , is this supposed to be the PC lets-feel-his-pain routine but
because I won't play ball I'm the big uncaring selfish nasty man?
Do yourself a favour and grow up.

B2003