Old May 14th 04, 09:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Pre Pay on buses

On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:52:09 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:

I refer the honourable gentleman to my post earlier this week on
this subject.

Outlook Express interprets rhubarb@domain as a mail address and
produces a shortcut of mailto:rhubarb@domain. It would be more
helpful if you wrote the link as news:rhubarb@domain.

sorry. It worked in Agent so I guess I should have realised it would not
work with anything produced by Microsoft.

Incidentally, how does your newsreader (Forte Agent) know that it's a
news item and not an e-mail address without having "news:" on the front?

No idea - it just asked the question and I clicked on the right option
when I tested it in the post before I sent it to the group.
--
Paul C