Old June 28th 16, 08:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning SouthLondon Orange?

"Robin9" wrote in message

'Basil Jet[_4_ Wrote:
;156544']Now that the entire population of the Middle East are no longer
moving
to London, are any major schemes about to be cancelled?

If disaster hits our country and the twerp Johnson becomes
Prime Minister, I imagine neither Heathrow nor Gatwick will
be expanded.

The National Audit office has already suggested that HS2
should be delayed, supposedly to reduce costs.

there are plenty here who think that vanity project will nor be entirely
missed

tim