Old May 15th 04, 09:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Pre Pay on buses

On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:56:23 GMT,
Neil Williams
wrote in :
On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:52:09 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

Incidentally, how does your newsreader (Forte Agent) know that it's a
news item and not an e-mail address without having "news:" on the front?

Free Agent doesn't do anything with it; it's just displayed as plain
text. I'd just copy and paste it into Google Groups, personally.

...often the best platform/browser-independent option, methinx.
(As a scientist, it often peeves me when people blithely state, "It doesn't
work for me!" when they've asked themselves neither, "Why doesn't it work
for me?" nor, "What options can I try to make it work for me?". But that's
just me -- YMMV.)

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN