Old May 15th 04, 10:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Rich Martin Rich is offline

Default Pre Pay on buses

On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:56:23 GMT, (Neil
Williams) wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:52:09 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

Incidentally, how does your newsreader (Forte Agent) know that it's a
news item and not an e-mail address without having "news:" on the front?

Free Agent doesn't do anything with it; it's just displayed as plain
text. I'd just copy and paste it into Google Groups, personally.

Double-click it in the version of Free Agent that I'm using (1.93) and
it will ask you whether it's an e-mail address or a message id

Martin