Old July 1st 16, 09:47 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default Will Brexit lead to the abandonment of Crossrail2 and Turning

On 01/07/16 10:28, d wrote:
If I illegally entered another country and commited a crime I wouldn't expect
to be able use my family as an excuse to stay, nor would I expect a load of
made up rubbish about what would happen if I got sent back have any weight
in any deporation decision either.

What makes you think that any of that happens now?

Ian